Moms tend to put everyone else first. It’s in our nature, we’re the caretakers. But it’s time to start dedicating time to taking care of YOU. I know that it’s hard to escape your house (because, kids), so to help you come up with what to do, I’m going to give a list of 35 inexpensive self-care activities. And NO, I do not count a shower as self-care, because everyone should be able to take a damn shower in peace!
Don’t forge to pin this for later!
Beauty & Spa Activities
1.Paint Your Nails / Toe Nails
2. Do a Face Mask
3. Take a Bubble Bath
4. Get a Massage
5. Diffuse Essential Oils
6. Light your favorite candle
7. Experiment with your makeup
8. Adult Coloring Books
9. Try a new craft
10. Practice a craft that you love
11. Create a vision board
12. Take a walk
14. Stretch/ practice yoga
15. Practice breathing techniques
17. Dance to your favorite music
18. Do some gardening
19. Read a book
20. Watch your favorite show or movie
22. Listen to relaxing music
23. Listen to your favorite podcast
24. Listen to an audio book
25. Make some tea or coffee
26. Indulge in your favorite meal or snack
27. Cook a new meal
More Self-Care Activities
28. Take a nap
29. Call someone you love
30. Write down 10 things that you’re grateful for
31. Spend time with friends
32. Unplug from technology
33. Go for a drive
34. De-clutter an area of your home
35. Purge your social media accounts
I hope that this list gives you some ideas to jumpstart your self care! As you can see, there are plenty of inexpensive self-care activities that you can do right at home! What’s your favorite self-care activity?
Looking for more support on your motherhood journey? Check out my membership, the Perennial Mom Squad!
Connect with me on social media HERE.
Don’t forget to pin this for later!